Who joins a leads group?
Each Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce Leads Group is comprised of members from non-competing industries who are business owners, managers, sales and business professionals. Participation is open to all members in good standing in with the Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce, for a fee of $90 a year. A representative of a Chamber member company may only join one group. However, a member company may have multiple representatives sitting in different groups at one time.
What will I gain by being in a leads group?
- Build relationships with one another
- Pass and receive referrals and leads
- Make presentations to encourage deeper understanding of each member business
- Become educated through member expertise and experience
- Gain business knowledge from guest speakers
- Gather socially on-site and off-site for fun and relaxation
- Become familiar with other meaningful programs offered through the Chamber
- Gain awareness of local, state and national policy
How Leads Groups Work
The Chamber has 11 Leads Groups, each composed of committed members who attend meetings regularly, develop trusting and professional business relationships and pass quality leads and referrals. In order to uphold loyalty between group members, individuals may only participate in one group at a time.
As a Leads Group member, it is important for you to effectively convey your needs to the group members so you can receive qualified leads and referrals. Offering quality leads to your group members develops and strengthens your position in the group.
The following link will give you insight into the Leads Groups Program. 2016-2017 Leads Groups Guidelines and Objectives
Interested in becoming a leads group member? Contact Morgan Alu to find out how to become part of this exclusive Leads Group Program and join with other dedicated business professionals to increase your bottom line.