What is a Leads Group?
The Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce Leads Groups demonstrate
the value of active participation in business development groups.
Each of the eleven leads groups includes business
owners and sales professionals from
non-competitive industries committed
to help each other cultivate their business.
What is the benefit of being in a leads group?
Member benefits include education, motivation,
visibility, credibility and accountability. In the fiscal year
2015-2016, the Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce Leads Group Program generated over $86 Million dollars in revenue.
Members of the Leads Group Program:
- Increase profit
- Learn how to pass and receive leads
- Meet and develop strategic business partners
- Gain exposure to like-minded professionals
- Have access to the entire membership of the DMCC
- Participate in volunteer opportunities
- And create lifetime connections
Interested in becoming a leads group member? Click HERE and find out how to become part of this exclusive Leads Group Program and join with other dedicated business professionals to increase your bottom line